- Routes & Times
- Visiting Jersey
- Top-up online
The new Winter Timetable starts on Monday 30 September 2013. There are many enhancements to the new Winter service, which include:
- A new Sunday service on the 1A and 2
- A new Sunday route, the 4A, which serves Bouley Bay, Trinity and Durrell
- An early morning journey on the route 9 which starts at L'Etacq
- A higher frequency service than last Winter on the routes 1 and 15 (20 mins at peak and throughout the day)
- An early morning journey from St Brelade's Bay to Liberation Station, Monday - Friday, on the route 12 for commuters starting at 0800
- Route 20 split into two routes, with the Western part of the route being numbered route 19. Through-ticketing is available on the routes 19 and 20. There are no changes to the route or timetable.
- Revised timetable on the route 3. Buses to Durrell will operate anticlockwise from St Martin’s Church to Rozel Bay, then to St Helier via St Martin’s Public Hall. There are also revised departure times from Durrell and alterations to Monday/Saturday peak hour journeys.
- Passengers living near St Martin's Public Hall can now take the number 13A at 1640 or 1740 to Durrell, as this route now terminates at St Martin's Public Hall.
Click here to download the timetable PDF. Individual pages coming soon.
Please help us to improve our service by letting us know what you think. If you'd like us to get back to you about your comment, don't forget to leave your name and contact details.